Disaster Mitigation, Damage Restoration & Insurance Claim Services
Sphaera Disaster Mitigation Services are your one-stop for all natural and man-made disasters, including water, fire, storms, mold damages and more. We provide rapid response, property and tech systems restoration, and help ensure that you receive the disaster recovery coverage that you’ve paid for.
From rapid response following an environmental emergency to damage restoration of your physical, critical and IT infrastructure to insurance claim, our teams work together closely to deliver the best response possible in the immediate aftermath of a natural disaster. Not only are we staffed with seasoned experts and tradespeople in restoring physical, critical and IT infrastructure, but we also emphasize the customer service businesses need, offering support and handholding across the difficult steps ahead.
Our expertise spans the entire spectrum of disaster recovery needs, including conducting initial risk assessments, comprehensive disaster recovery planning and cost estimates, and the engineering and structural expertise not only to repair your business’s structure, but to redesign it so that you’re better prepared for the future. We’ve worked shoulder-to-shoulder with clients experiencing every type of disaster imaginable, and we’re committed to minimizing your downtime costs, professionally negotiating with insurers on your behalf, and ensuring the survival of your business.
As part of our damage restoration service offering, we provide:
● Rapid Response & Containment – Emergencies don’t care about standard work hours, and they often require immediate action. That’s why our rapid response team is always ready to spring into action and provide you with the necessary solutions to overcome any challenging situation. With our proven track record and expertise, you can trust us to swiftly and efficiently secure your business, minimizing any further damage.
● Critical, IT & Built Infrastructure Damage Restoration – When disaster strikes, you need a damage restoration partner that not only offers services relating to the core needs of disaster recovery, but also the more tailored specializations that vary from business-to-business and industry-to-industry. Your needs may extend from physical structure restoration, critical systems restoration (including power, cooling, security etc.), as well as IT infrastructure recovery. This is where Sphaera steps in as your one-stop shop for all your damage restoration needs. Our capabilities extend to:
1. Content Restoration
2. Electronics Restoration
3. Document & Media Recovery
4. Equipment & Machinery Repair
5. Structural Damage Restoration & Repair
● Insurance Claim Support – All too often, business owners forget to think ahead about how to deal with their insurance providers in the immediate aftermath of a catastrophic event. Although you may think you have coverage, the difference between your level of exposure in theory and reality can diverge significantly. We’ve worked shoulder-to-shoulder with clients experiencing every type of disaster imaginable, and we’re committed to minimizing your downtime costs, professionally negotiating with insurers on your behalf, and ensuring the survival of your business.
Sphaera is also uniquely positioned to take you beyond disaster mitigation phase by providing high-quality furnish & install services, so you can be assured of continuity, end-to-end project management from design to deployment and decommission, and enjoy the value-chain efficiencies of a single contractor.
Sphaera is a leading provider of “On-demand Engineer, Furnish & Install" to SMBs, Enterprises, Data centers and Telecommunication providers across North America. We offer managed and project based IT Infrastructure services across North America, and are strategically headquartered in Hillsboro, OR - one of the most heavily connected locations on the planet.
Sphaera has major delivery hubs in all major cities in the U.S, including San Francisco Bay Area, Chicago, Altanta, New York, Las Vegas, the “Texas Triangle", and the Northern Virginia locales, and we have two warehouses in Oregon, so we are never too far from your location and can pass on our supply chain advantages to you.
Our staff holds all relevant industry credentials to provide peace of mind - BICSI (Data Center), NAID (Data Destruction), CFOT (Fiber) as well as being a licensed & bonded General & Electrical Contractor, and employing Electrical, Structural and Mechanical Professional Engineers. We also self-perform, meaning you will not be dependant on third-party subcontractors to perform the work. You can be assured of reliability and quality provided by our highly-experienced, certified, and in-house skilled personnel.
Iceland Data Suite Decommission
The Sphaera Difference
Strategic Thinking & Experienced Team
Sphaera is a company built with seasoned industry veterans who understand standards, regulations, and industry standards. We can ensure your next project is smooth, scaleable, and delivered on time.
Regional Delivery Hubs & Self-performance
With 7 delivery hubs conveniently located across major cities in the U.S., in-house skilled personnel, and 2 warehouses in Oregon, Sphaera offers reliability, timeliness, and cost advantages.
Full Lifecycle Capabilities
With 7 delivery hubs conveniently located across major cities in the U.S., in-house skilled personnel, and Sphaera (Greek – Sphere). The name implies our ability to engage customers at any point in their journey from design to decommissioning and all infrastructure phases in between.